What is Drop Shipping
- In this blog post, I will be explaining what drop shipping is.
- In short, drop shipping is one of the fastest ways to make easy, risk-free income.
- I will also be teaching you how you can make money from this too.
- In this article, I will also teach you how to find drop shippers.
What is drop shipping, and what is a drop shipper?
- Drop shipping is when a company stocks the items, and sends them directly to your customers.
- Usually when you have an online store, you need to purchase stock. You then need to send individual items to your customers. You need to buy stock in advance.
- Drop shipping lets you skip this step. When a customer buys an item from you, you contact the drop shipping company (otherwise known as a drop shipper) and purchase the item from them. They will then send this item directly to your customer.
- This removes the risk from buying and selling online.
How do I make money from this?
- You need to open up an online store and sell items you can drop ship.
- Mark-up the prices to make a profit (usually by 10-50%).
- A popular place to open an online store is eBay.
- You can also make your own online store. An easy way to do this it to create one with SaleHoo Stores. This way, you won’t have to pay eBay fees.
How do I find drop shippers?
- There are a lot of drop shippers in China that can’t be trusted. They will take your money and not send you items, or send you illegitimate items that are illegal.
- The easiest way to find drop shippers that you can trust is through SaleHoo.
- SaleHoo is an online directory that has over 8,000+ drop shippers, wholesalers and liquidators.
- Using a directory like SaleHoo is good because you can ensure you will be dealing with verified suppliers you can trust.
Is it Safe to Import from China? How to Import Safely?
- In this article, I will be talking about whether it is safe to import from China.
- I will be teaching you how to import safely using my secret tool.
- I will also be giving you other tips you can use to figure out whether a Chinese supplier can be trusted or not.
Paragraph: Is it safe for me to import stock from China?
- Importing from China is not safe to do, unless you know the supplier can be trusted.
- Some Chinese suppliers will take your money, but not send you stock.
- And some Chinese suppliers will not send you legitimate products. If you get knock-off products, you risk being prosecuted, even if you don’t sell them, because it is illegal to buy them.
- However: if you can verify that the supplier will send you the stock and will send you legitimate products, then it is perfectly safe to import from China. You need to do research.
Paragraph: My secret tool
- SaleHoo is my secret tool for finding chinese suppliers that I can trust.
- Before a supplier is added to their directory, they must go through a stringent verification process, proving that they can be trusted and are real.
- There are also user reviews, so you can choose to only deal with suppliers that have passed both SaleHoo’s test and have good user reviews.
- SaleHoo has made me feel secure and safe when dealing with cheap Chinese imports.
Here are some more tips for how to import safely
- Only deal with suppliers that have been selling products for 2+ years. Look into their history.
- Check for reviews from suppliers online. Do not use a supplier that doesn’t have reviews.
- Ask for samples first, and buy small lots first.
- If they have a website, check the WHOIS details, and see if the website has been online for 2+ years.
- Use tools like Google Places to verify their physical location exists.
What products to sell online? Best selling niches online
- In this article, I will discuss what a niche is and its importance when selling online
- I will explain how the Market Research Lab works to find top selling items online.
- I will also provide advice for choosing the right audience for your niche.
Paragraph: Why Choosing the Right Niche is Important
- Product niche pertains to a particular segment of a market that a seller focuses on selling in, based on your market’s needs and wants.
- With a ton of competition online, selling in deeper market segments can help you stand out from generic product categories.
- Choosing a niche helps you narrow down your target market, which makes it easier for you to focus and sell your products.
- Selling niche items helps you easily understand your product and who it’s for, leading to better customer service which can potentially result in repeat sales.
Paragraph: How to Figure Out What Profitable Products to Sell
- The Market Research Lab is updated every few days to provide the latest trending products online.
- Using the Lab allows you to focus on high-profit products by setting the Sell Rate to at least 40%, and Competition set to “Low”.
- You can also find bigger ticket items under High Competition. Filter the results by Product Type and you’ll find accessories and other related items that can equally bring in higher profit margins.
- The Market Research Lab is a free tool however, paid subscribers can get complete access to some supplier suggestions of featured products.
Paragraph: Tips on choosing the Right Target Market
- Having a well-defined target market allows sellers to succeed as it gears your niche toward an identified audience that are more likely to buy your items.
- By analyzing your niche’s key features, it helps you identify who will benefit from what you offer.
- Segmenting your target market by age, gender, lifestyle, hobbies, occupation, and even income and education level, helps you to market your niche to a more specific demographic.
- Get real people to answer surveys and questionnaires as these data provide metrics that funnels potential leads.
Click here to Get Stated Drop Shipping Today